Senior-level Management Consultants with Over 30 Years of Industry Experience
- Marcy is a certified business continuity professional by the US-based Disaster Recovery Institute International and has extensive experience in both private and government consulting engagements, in the Philippine and international markets.
- A graduate of the University of the Philippines, he developed his corporate career as communication and public affairs manager in IBM. A product of management training programs at the IBM Management Development Center in New York, Marcy took on assignments and received awards of excellence for his achievements in projects and training programs in the United States, Switzerland, Bermuda, Australia, China and most of the other Asian countries.
- He left IBM in 1999 to pursue an independent career as a full-time consultant. Among his clients were IBM’s Global Technology Services; Oracle Philippines; Lafarge; Bureau of Internal Revenue and the Department of Finance,; the Commission of Information and Communication Technology (predecessor of the Department of Information and Communication Technology); the National Economic Development Authority; and several CEOs of Filipino and multinational companies where he led organization development projects including corporate culture development.
- He has been a speaker and resource person in international conferences organized by European and Asian professional groups.
Floyd Patrick Piedad
Business Development, Startups
- Floyd is a certified Data Privacy Practitioner and ITIL professional and is formally trained on Blockchains as well as Human-Computer Interaction. He has spent more than 30 years in the IT industry and specializes in business development, product and solutions implementation, and IT operations management. He has hands-on experience in managing businesses and operations around different computing technologies from cloud-based, mobile and web up to client-server and mainframe environments.
- A graduate of electrical engineering from the University of the Philippines, Floyd began his career with IBM Philippines as Customer Engineer handling big mainframe computer clients in the country. He later moved to a Services Marketing and won an award from the Chairman of IBM for his work in landing the first outsourcing project in Asia Pacific for one of the largest food-chains in the world.
- He then started his own company providing the first value-added internet service provider in the country which attained annual revenues of $1m and a client-base of more than 1,500 companies. This success was followed by another start-up on software outsourcing services which catered to European clients.
- Later on, Floyd joined a US-based consulting company which worked with Microsoft on the development of their IT management best practices standard, as well as the creation of certified ITIL training courseware for the US market.
- Floyd’s more recent work was with a software outsourcing company, which he helped in its transition into the world of mobile and web development. and was pivotal in growing the headcount from 25 to 130 people. In 2016, Floyd rounded out his business experience with a senior sales position with Dimension Data Philippines, during which he landed the first multi-year managed service contract for the company.
- Floyd has an internationally-published book on High Availability Design which has been available at Amazon since 2000.
German R. Collantes, Jr.
Human Resource, General Management
- An MBA graduate of the Ateneo de Manila University and mechanical engineering degree holder from the University of Santo Tomas, Germs honed his skills in HR and general management as VP for HR and Administration Ionics-EMS, Inc., a semi-conductor manufacturing company; GOOD MORNIN of Iomni Precision Inc., a high-precision engineering plastics company; and manager for International Procurement Operations of IBM Philippines.
- Aside from his major engagement with IBM, he also served the company in various capacities: as executive assistant to the president; and manager of Management Development, General Purchasing Contracts and Practice, and External Relations and Public Affairs.
- He later joined The Calerey International Manpower Services where he serves as treasurer and director. As an executive of The Calerey, Germs developed the company’s recruitment data base allowing it to quickly search qualified applicants with varied skills from its manpower pool. In collaboration with the company president, he provides high-level representation in dealing with clients, principals and government agencies. He also manages all labor-related concerns of the company.
- As part of his management responsibilities and professional development program, Germs attended various international conferences in Asia-Pacific, including those in Japan, SouthKorea, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand; the US and Canada.
- He is incoming chairman of the Rotary Club of Paranaque St. Andrew and chairman of the Foundation for the Arts, Culture and Education of Paranaque.